What does it consist of?
** Rehabilitation and physiotherapy ** are defined as the set of techniques that, through the application of physical and manual treatments, heal, prevent, recover and re-adapt patients.
What areas do we study?
- Traumatology and orthopedics
- Sports Traumatology
- In small neurology
- In myofascial syndrome
- In orthotics, prosthetics and ergonomic aids
- School of Back and muscular deficiencies of the spine
- State-of-the-art ultrasound
- Manual therapy
- TRAL (re-education techniques of the locomotor system)
- Paraffin baths
- Functional bandages, tapping
- [Shock waves] (http://www.grupocruzblanca.es/choque.html)
Location of the Rehabilitation center
[Creu Blanca Tarradellas] (http://tarradellas.creu-blanca.es/) Avda. Josep Tarradellas 104-106, 08029 Barcelona. Phone 93 419 23 23.
In addition to offering outpatient rehabilitation, we also have a clinical rehabilitation service for long-term or post-surgical patients at the Creu Blanca Clinic.
Location of the Clinical Rehabilitation center
[Creu Blanca Clinic] (https://www.clinicacreublanca.es/) Av Foix. 71, 08034 Barcelona
Would you like to know more about Clinical Rehabilitation?
Dr. Juan Antonio Mas-Yebra Reverter Rehabilitative doctor
Dra. Eva Mª Moreno Atanasio, Rehabilitative doctor
Germán Muñoz Cacho Head of Physiotherapy and Clinical Rehabilitation
Sarai García Ramos Physiotherapist
Francisco Javier Santana Bermúdez Physiotherapist
Sara Bello Mesa Physiotherapist
Mireia Dilla Bono Physiotherapist